1. Create a report Like separate.jrxml
To create a separate report:
Step:-1 Click on file -> New -> Jasper Report
New Report wizards window open
Step:-2 Select Template Blank A4 and click on next.
New Report wizards report file window open.
Step:-3 Select the folder in the workspace where you want to put the report, and name the report Like Separate.jrxml and click on next button.
New Report wizards Data source window open.
Step:-4 Select data adapter Like: “Sample DB” and write query Like “Select * from address”;
New Report wizards Fields window open.
Step:-5 After selecting fields click on next button
Step:-6 Click on Finish button.
Note: After creating Main Report disable all bands except Summery Band.
2. Create a table in report
To create a table in report:
1. Select table element from palette and drag it to summary band. Dataset wizard open:
2. Select dataset name Like “dataset1” and select radio button “create new dataset from a connection or data source” and click on next button.
3. Data source window open. Select data adapter “sample DB” and put the query like “select * from address” and click on next button
4. Filed window open. Select fields which you want to show in dataset and click on next button.
5. group by window open: Select fields which you want to use in group and click on next button.
6. Connection window open: select option “use same connection used to fill the master report” and click on next button.
7. Table columns window open : Select fields which you want to use in table and click on finish button. Table is generated in summary band.
3. Connectivity to printing each row on separate page:
1. Click on dataset1 from outline which is created for table.
2. Click on Groups from dataset1
3. Select field from groups which are used in table
4. Click on properties tab and select advanced tab
5. Edit property “start New Page” change it to true.