1) Create any device CD/DVD or USB Pen Drive as Bootable for Windows installation. After this insert your Windows disk and re-start the PC.
2) After the initial “Windows is loading files” select your language, time and keyboard preferences and click next, then select “Repair your computer”, then it'll do some searching then choose “Command Prompt” option.
3) After command prompt window open and First type in the following command to backup the original sticky keys file:
4) Then copy the command prompt executable (cmd.exe) over top of the sticky keys executable:
Now you can reboot the PC.
Resetting the Password
5) After this once get to the login screen, hit the Shift key 5 times, and see an administrator mode command prompt.
Now to reset the password—> just type the following command, replacing the username and password with the combination you want:
Note: Here “geek” is the system name and “MyNewPassword” is the new password of system.
Note: Of course, probably we want to put the original sethc.exe file back, which you can do by rebooting into the installation CD, opening the command prompt, and copying the c:\sethc.exe file back to c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe.